Fabrication and Assembly
- TIG Welding Machine
- 3 phase 2 hp Radial Drilling Machine with Milling facility
- Base Grinder and Surface Finishing machines
- MIG Welding Machine
- 6 feet Lathe for Turning
- Access to CNC Laser Cutting Machine and Vertical Machining Center within Ind. Estate.
- Attracting and retaining good Scientific and Engineering talent to work in the Vacuum and Thin Film Coating Industry
- Developing vendors to machine certain critical components for the Vacuum Industry
- Unavailability of Equipment Designers with good process knowledge
- Metrology tools to develop thin film process solutions
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT with assistance and feedback from our clients who have always given constructive criticism in helping us improve. We always thank them for their support in spite of problems without which we could not have achieved the little we have.
- Circular Cathodes from 2" diameter to 8" diameter for magnetic and non magnetic material with each cathodes magnetic profile checked for optimum performance. We have manufactured over 100 cathodes with the Version 6.0 now in progress with performance improvements with each new version based on customer feedback and inhouse R&D
- Rectangular Cathodes 6" x 36" to narrow line source 1.5" x 12". The narrow line source development is a FIRST IN INDIA for ultra thin films 1 nm with high uniformity.
- Cylindrical Rotating Magnetron Cathode (FIRST IN INDIA) with over 95 % target utilization and direct and indirect cooled. Cylindrical Cathode is 1.3 m long and 6 cm diameter.
- Custom Designed Slit Valves
- PC based Controller for Multilayer Thin Film Device Development with a Quartz Control Thickness sensor. (FIRST IN INDIA)
- Large Area Coating Glass Transfer mechanism (1m x 1m)
- Asymmetric Bipolar Pulsed DC Power Supply with arc detection within 200 ns (FIRST IN INDIA) with RS232 and Digital and Analog I/O control. The power supply comes with variable Frequency, Duty Cycle and Voltage. The Voltage in the positive and negative cycles can be independently controlled for better arc control during reactive deposition of oxides and dielectrics.
- Cluster Tool (FIRST IN INDIA) with 3 CVD chambers and 1 PVD Chamber with a loadlock operated through a PC.
- CF16 and CF 35 Magnetic Rotary Actuators
- Soft X-Ray Telescope Developed by TIFR using APT coating machine has been integrated and will be sent in space ASTROSAT by ISRO in next launch. APT met all the stringent coating requirements and also received new order for Hard X-ray Multilayer Coating Machine Order.
- IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Mumbai
- TIFR, Institute of Plasma Research
- DRDO Labs, DAE Labs
- L&T, BHEL, Honeywell
- Central University of Hyderabad
- NML, NCL, CEERI (CSIR Labs)
- Vacuum Metallization Furnace
- Plasma Nitriding Furnace
- Decorative Coating System
ADVANCED PROCESS TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD.
23, Electronic Co-Op. Estate, Pune-Satara Road, Pune - 411009, Maharashtra, India